CHIFLES ………. $6
- Platanitos – Plantain Chifles (Colombia)
Plantain chips served with your choice of Hogao Sauce* or Cilantro Aioli Sauce.
- Platanitos y Yuquitas – Plantain and Cassava Chifles
Plantain and cassava chips served with your choice of Hogao Sauce* or Cilantro Aioli Sauce.
PLATACHOS ………. $12
- Plantain chips covered with mozza/cheddar cheese, tomatoes, green onions, black olives with your choice of Hogao Sauce* or Cilantro Aioli Sauce on the side. Andina’s take on nachos! Add bacon for $2.50.
AREPAS ………. $8
- Two tasty (naturally gluten-free) patties made with white corn flour and cheese. Add bacon for $2.50.
EMPANADAS ………. $7
- Two yellow cornmeal fritters, stuffed with shredded beef, potatoes, onions, tomatoes and garlic.
- Ceviche de Pescado ………. small $9 large $16
Snapper or Tilapia cooked in lime juice with cilantro, red onions, peppers, corn nuts and olive oil.
- Ceviche Mixto ………. small $9.5 large $17
Snapper or Tilapia + shrimp cooked in lime juice with cilantro, red onions, peppers and corn nuts.
- Cocktail de Camarones ………. small $9 large $16
Fresh cooked shrimp in rose sauce with onions, garlic, cilantro and hot sauce.
- Ceviche de Camarón con Coco ………. small $9 large $16
Cooked shrimp in lime juice + coconut milk with green onions, peppers and cilantro.
- Ceviche de la Casa ………. small $9 large $16
Cooked shrimp in avocado, cilantro, peppers, red onion, mango in a light mayo/lemon sauce.
Ceviche de Mango (Vegetarian) ………. small $7.5 large $13
Juicy mangoes in ketchup/lime sauce with cilantro, red onions + spicy hot sauce.
(All ceviches are served with Plantain Chifles – thinly sliced fried green plantain chips-)
(*) Hogao Sauce: our take on this traditional Colombian sauce is a savory mix of tomatoes, spring onions, cilantro, tomato paste, spices and sugar, simmered to perfection until the vegetables are soft and fragrant.