- Platanitos – Plantain Chifles (Colombia)
Plantain chifles served with your choice of Hogao Sauce* or Cilantro Aioli Sauce.
- Platanitos y Yuquitas – Plantain and Cassava Chifles
Plantain and cassava chifles served with your choice of Hogao Sauce* or Cilantro Aioli Sauce.
- Side Hogao Suace………..$1.50
- Side Cilantro Aioli Sauce……….$1.50
(*) Hogao Sauce: our take on this traditional Colombian sauce is a savory mix of tomatoes, spring onions, cilantro, tomato paste, spices and sugar, simmered to perfection until the vegetables are soft and fragrant.
- Arepas de Queso – Cheese Arepas (Colombia)
Two tasty (naturally gluten-free) patties made with white corn flour and cheese – served with more cheese on top and Hogao Sauce* on the side
- Plantain Chifles covered with Mozza/Cheddar cheese, tomatoes, green onions, black olives with your choice of Hogao Sauce* or Cilantro Aioli Sauce on the side. Andina Brewing Company’s Original recipe – our take on your regular nachos
- Five yellow cornmeal fritters, stuffed with shredded beef, potatoes, onions, tomatoes and garlic. Served with lime wedges. You will love these!
- Coctel de Camarones – Shrimp Cocktail (Colombia)……….$15
Fresh cooked shrimp mixed in rosé sauce with onions, garlic, cilantro and a spicy hot sauce.
- Ceviche Mixto de Pescado y Camarones – Mixed Fish and Shrimp Ceviche (Perú)……….$16
Sea Bass or Tilapia + shrimp cooked in lime juice with cilantro, red onions, peppers and corn.
- Ceviche de Camarón – Shrimp Ceviche (Ecuador)……….$15
Cooked shrimp marinated in lime and orange juice with red onions, tomato and cilantro.
- Ceviche de Pescado – Fish Ceviche (Perú) (Leche de Tigre Optional)……….$15
Sea Bass or Tilapia cooked in lime juice with cilantro, red onions, peppers, corn and olive oil.
- Ceviche de Camarón Coco – Shrimp Ceviche w/Coconut Milk (Colombia)……….$15
Cooked shrimp in lime juice + coconut milk with spring onions, peppers and cilantro.
- Ceviche de Camarones – Shrimp Ceviche (Colombia)……….$15
Cooked shrimp in ketchup/lime juice with cilantro, parsley, garlic, olive oil and hot sauce.
- Ceviche de Mango – Mango Ceviche (Vegetarian)……….$12
Juicy mangoes in ketchup/lime juice with cilantro, red onions + spicy hot sauce.
- Ceviche de la Casa – House Ceviche (Chef’s Creation)……….$15
Cooked shrimp in avocado, cilantro, peppers, red onions, mango in a light mayo/lemon sauce.
(All ceviches are served with Plantain Chifles – thinly sliced fried green plantain chips-)
Try our in house, exclusive Passion Fruit Hot Sauce. Ask your server about it.
Please note that ceviche prices may vary based on market price. We only use top local organic produce. Ocean Wise program – the finest seafood caught with ocean-friendly, sustainable & responsible practices.